Tuesday 21 March 2017

A Long Weekend in Bristol

...so it's Tuesday now and I've just about recovered from a cold, wet, tiring but marvellous long weekend in Bristol with friends.

This city really is becoming my home-away-from-home!  If I were to ever move away from Birmingham it would be sure to be top of my list.  I wasn't surprised at all to learn this weekend that it's been voted the Best Place to live in the UK for 2017!

On this trip we visited some old favourites as well as some amazing new places, which I'm going to try to get around to blogging about eventually.

Until then, here's a few photos that capture some of my favourite moments, just as a taste of what Bristol has to offer!  Click on any of the thumb nails to view the set at full-size images:








No comments:

Post a Comment